Keralia Consulting assists you in the design and implementation of your IT and business service portals.
We believe that a service portal project should follow a double rationale.
From the viewpoint of service “consumers”, the main challenge is user experience (modern, simple, effective, mobile, social).
From the viewpoint of service “producers”, the main issues are agility and cost efficiency (standardize, automate, integrate).
We recommend choosing a Service Management oriented portal. They come with standard components that fit business needs and shorten development time, like service catalogs, widget libraries, workflow automation, etc. Keralia Consulting recommends the portals from the 3 main Service Management platforms : Service Portal from ServiceNow, SMA from Micro Focus, My IT from BMC.
Here are a few examples of typical assignments in this area :
- Business requirements analysis and service catalogs definition.
- Selection of platform.
- Definition of SLAs and continuous improvement plans.
- Design and implementation of service delivery “supply chain” processes (service catalog management, request management, service level management, etc.).
- Design and implementation of navigation tools on the portal : knowledge base, self help, chats, communities, etc.
- Customization of user experience on the portal : design, widgets, forms, etc.
- Implementation and integration of the portal with service management back end applications (request management, service level management, etc.), import and synchronization of catalogs, interfaces with provisioning and delivery tools, etc.
Teams working on service portals projects usually mix complementary skills and profiles :
- Service Management functional / technical consultants and experts
- Solution Architects
- Web Developers (Angular JS, Java)
- Project Managers
- Implementation of an IT services portal for a leading utility (Service Portal from ServiceNow, integration with various Service Management back end applications).
- Design and implementation of a chatbot pilot for an IT services portal in a large international bank (BMC My IT environment).
- Project management of a business and IT services portal implementation in a large bank.
- Migration of a legacy IT service catalog management application towards ServiceNow’s Service Portal for a large car maker.
- Development of an application dedicated to R&D services on the ServiceNow platform (Lab Management Portal).